With Sincere Gratitude and Appreciation
With only one day left before ERIEC’s 3rd annual premium event, the 2013 Edmonton Global Talent Conference for Finance, IT and Engineering professionals, the air is electric here at the office. For the first time in ERIEC’s short history, the event is SOLD OUT with record breaking registration of 185 people. Interest in this is event by Edmonton’s corporate community is a clear reflection of the tightening labour market here. And the rapid increase in the pool of internationally trained professionals who are anxious to make a contribution to the Canadian economy in Edmonton will also be turning out in large numbers!
We have been busy planning this event for nearly five months now – arranging top-notch keynote speakers like Dalibor Petrovic, Partner at Deloitte Consulting and Vik Maraj, Partner at Unstoppable Conversations, industry specific panel discussions by Edmonton’s top business leaders and professional association representative, and thought-provoking professional development seminars delivered by Edmonton’s best on the topics of social media, networking, effective job search tips and Canadian workplace culture!
Being a not for profit organization, ERIEC relies on government funding and the generosity of corporate sponsors to make this catalytic event in Edmonton a reality! ERIEC would like to publicly thank:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada and its partners build a stronger Canada by:
1. Developing and implementing policies, programs and services that:
- Facilitate the arrival of people and their integration into Canada in a way that maximizes their contribution to the country while protecting the health, safety and security of Canadians;
- Maintain Canada’s humanitarian tradition by protecting refugees and people in need of protection;
- Enhance the values and promote the rights and responsibilities of Canadian citizenship; and
- Reach out to all Canadians and foster increased intercultural understanding and an integrated society with equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, ethnicity and religion.
2. Advancing global migration policies in a way that supports Canada’s immigration and humanitarian objectives.
Human Services, Government of Alberta is responsible for provincial programs and services related to:
- Abuse & Bullying
- Disability Services
- Family & Community
- Financial Support
- Foster & Kinship Care
- Guardianship & Trusteeship
- Newcomer Services
- Working in Alberta
Enbridge transports and distributes energy across North America through the employment of more than 6,000 people in Canada and the United States. Enbridge continues to build on its foundation of operating excellence by adhering to a strong set of core values that reflect what is truly important to Enbridgeas a company. Enbridge prides itself on its commitment to corporate social responsibility and it adheres to a strong set of corporate values.
Western Union is an industry leader in global money transfer. Western Union’s goal is to make their customers’ lives a little better and meet their needs with a variety of products and services.
If you are interested in supporting ERIEC’s 2014 Global Talent Conference as a sponsor, please contact Doug Piquette, Executive Director, ERIEC at [email protected] or by phone at (780) 497-8866.