Volunteering is one of the best investments you can make with your time. The more you give, the more you get. But the rewards are not the kind you measure in dollars and cents. In addition to the difference you can make in the lives of others, volunteering pays many career-building dividends.
Volunteering helps you:
- Access to training opportunities
- Demonstrate the skills you already have
- Explore career options by working in fields that interest you
- Express your values and beliefs through community service
- Get more work experience to put on your resume
- Learn new skills
- Make you feel great
- Meet people, help people, and make connections that may benefit your future career
- Opportunity to be part of the important community development work that ERIEC does; supporting the local business community and internationally trained professionals
- Opportunity to network, attend workshops and events
- Receive references upon successful completion
- Try out career ideas by working in fields that interest you
Interested in volunteering with ERIEC? Find out how you can help? Please check the link below for current volunteer opportunities.